Editor-in-Chief/SEO Writing Package
Ready to Ramp Up Your SEO, Content and PR Strategy?
If you’re ready to take your content and press release campaigns to the next level, contact us today to outsource our SEO/PR strategy services. We’ll work with you to develop a long-term plan that is designed to deliver results.
Give Your Press Release a Competitive Advantage With Expert Writing and SEO Services
Our premium service provides the highest level of professional expertise, including consultation with both our editor-in-chief and director of interactive marketing. These seasoned pros will help you determine the best positioning and messaging for your news, as well as the most effective keywords. Your announcement will receive their personal attention, and they will deliver a high-quality, search-engine optimized press release that generates immediate publicity and long-term SEO value.
After you’ve placed your order, you will receive a brief questionnaire to complete, or you may simply send us an e-mail with details. We will then contact you to arrange for a consultation at your convenience.
This Service Includes:
• Professional writing of one press release, up to 800 words*
• Turnaround within four to five business days
• Personal consultation with editor-in-chief and director of SEO
• Expert advice on positioning, messaging, and SEO strategy
• Search engine optimization based on extensive keyword research
• Additional topic research and interview (if required) to supplement content
• Social media integration through profile links and bookmark tags
• Initial draft personally prepared by editor-in-chief and director of SEO, plus up to five rewrites prior to distribution
• Three rounds of proofreading when purchased with press release distribution
* Total word count encompasses all content within final draft of press release, including headline, subhead, dateline, body copy, boilerplate, contact information, and close (###). When you purchase the premium Editor-in-Chief/SEO Writing Package in conjunction with press release distribution, we will distribute up to an 800-word press release for the standard 500-word base price of $499. (Note: The premium Editor-in-Chief/SEO Writing Package includes one-on-one consultation, research, and an interview.)